MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Who’s to say Misty isn’t an alicorn and that she’s just very good a hiding her wings?
Why do you think she has such great hair? It’s the Superman disguise. Everyone’s focused on those luxurious locks of her’s that nobody’s noticed her Flurry Heart sized wings! Including the art team and animators!
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@Shimmering Spectacle
And once again resorting to good ol’ real-life WWII comparisons when talking about fictional technicolor horses.
How terribly original of you.
It’s like you can’t distinct fiction from reality so you have to mix the two to get your point across.
yourebasicallythisguy
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’ve drawn parallels between G5 and Star Trek TNG before. It’s interesting that both feature the following premise:
After a battle, a character returns to their home village to process their trauma. The episode has the theme of “family”.
Background Pony #EA37
So Tell Your Tale introduces dragons now. And they’re a lot more noble and friendly towards others than G4 dragons.
🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Duck - Hates MLP:FiM but still paddles around the MLP:FiM pond quacking about how bad it is
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

TYTs newest episoe was pretty good. Misty’s wisdom was great, we finally see dragons in TYT, and I was NOT expecting that “Physical” reference from Izzy. Though how did the Mane 6 get there? Yeah feels like we missed an episode
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

House of the Arcana
You know what’s weird? I know some characters have long lifespans but where the heck are the Celestial Sisters, the Sparkle family alicorns and the formerly young dragons?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Creations249 Etsy Shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide