MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

If G5 will have any characters with disabilities, I wonder what ones they’ll show.
It will be interesting to see what they’ll do. Kinda was nice to see ponies with disabilities like Kerfluffle or Derpy in G4. I don’t think we have had a deaf MLP character yet (not including the elderly) so it would be interesting to see one in G5
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Shimmering Spectacle
This time I kinda give them a credit, because animals do poop and fart everywhere. I know that because there’s more than 20 cats in my home (three belong to the family and the rest are strays we’re trying to find a home) and they constantly poop, mainly after me and my parents finish cleaning the house.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

If G5 will have any characters with disabilities, I wonder what ones they’ll show.
It will be interesting to see what they’ll do. Kinda was nice to see ponies with disabilities like Kerfluffle or Derpy in G4. I don’t think we have had a deaf MLP character yet (not including the elderly) so it would be interesting to see one in G5
I had always thought that if G5 were to give us another handicapped pegasus, it would be cool to have Zipp apply her aerodynamics research to help develop a solution for them.
As for deafness, I’ve wondered how that would work when it’s hard to do much in the way of sign language with hooves. Then again, smart phones could make things easier.
Though the staff was hesitant to formally acknowledge Scootaloo as disabled (and even then with the caveat “Fans are welcome to interpret things how they like”), so I wouldn’t hold my breath.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Heck, “A Cutie Re-Mark” had an alternate version of Rainbow Dash with a prosthetic wing.
And for what it’s worth, giving Scootaloo a proper diagnosis of “grounded for life” and introducing her to the wonderful world of aeronautics would have been much less tragic than claiming that there’s nothing medically wrong with her and letting her yearn to fly while nopony gives her any help there.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Theory!
I have a feeling Jazz might be related to one of these ponies. Not all of them, just one.
Maybe she’s Hitch’s younger sister or maybe Seashell’s older sister?
Maybe Sunny’s cousin (That seems pretty unlikely)
Out of all of them I think she may be either Hitch’s sister, cousin or not even related to any of them
Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVhyIhwlKXE
For anyone that seen star wars rebels(mainly the honorable ones), this might be something that misty would go though with, and maybe even gets trapped in somewhere with Zipp and must gain each other trust to get themselves out of it, if that happens with misty, that would sure start her redemption arc.
And the reason why I mentioned Zipp is cause she’s the main obstacle that is keeping her from redemption, and the only way to earn it, is by telling the absolute truth to Zipp and the other mane 5, about how and why she’s with opaline.
Background Pony #668C
They mean “chapters”? The buildup for Opaline’s defeat better be worth it.
Likely. We have the special No. 1 as Chapter 1 and the first eight episodes as Chapter 2, since the special No. 2 in November, which will be Chapter 3 (which may introduce us to the bus “Marestream”) - and we know that are two other “chapters” in what will become Season 1, which will end in spring 2023.
It is possible that Season 2 will start in the autumn, and it is possible that we will have at least four “chapters” in 2023-2024.
It is known elsewhere that Hasbro will continue until the end of Season 3, but considering that there is so much going into production for both TYT and MYM, it is obvious that there will be a lot more in a shorter amount of time than when G4 was in the air.
I think G5’s future will be decided after S3 which could take place in 2024-25 and it is possible that it could be extended by at least two-three more seasons until 2028 at the most. I think the year 2028 may be the last year for the G5, the work on the G6 for the next decade will start in time towards the year 2030.
And I definitely don’t think that Opaline is the “end boss” of G5. The movie suggests that the Big Bad of MLP himself will become the end boss of G5 when Sunny and her friends complete their mission to raise Equestria and the rest of the world to a new era of glory.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide