MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I want unicorns to be able to shoot lasers from their horns again. The pegasi ability to manipulate the weather seems to be lost though.
Well, it’s possible that the ponies will learn of unicorn magic beyond telekinesis when they confront Opaline.
As for weather manipulation: If the pegasi rediscover weather manipulation, it’s quite possible that they’d be tempted to use it to freely alter the weather for their convenience. Which, after things have been running fine on their own for who-knows-how-long, could easily have serious consequences that would yield a nice lesson in respecting the balance of nature.
Background Pony #05D0
After Sparky Sparkeroni, I never want to hear anyone complain about Spike again.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Zipp Dripp!
@Dustcan
Pretty much this. Plus, it’s not like he’s going “if I associate with you, the cool kids won’t like me”. Him being friends with someone who constantly breaks the rules presents a genuine conflict of interest.
@Background Pony #486A
Horn lasers were boring and uncreative. Give me something like the Ursa Minor scene. As for pegasi controlling the weather, they had pretty much exhausted all the potential of that idea by the end of Season 2.
GoodVibesGorgeous
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
I want unicorns to be able to shoot lasers from their horns again. The pegasi ability to manipulate the weather seems to be lost though.
I would love to see pegasi having weather manipulation powers once again, but in a different way than in G4. Unicorns’ horns and Earth Ponies’ hooves glow when they use their powers, so I think it would be cool if the pegasi’s wings glowed when they used their powers.
Background Pony #486A
Is a fart joke really that bad considering we had an earlier short about rainbow-glowing snot flowers?
Background Pony #486A
I’ve heard that Netflix is considering switching to a weekly format next year. So maybe the next MYM episodes won’t be released all at once.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide