MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #B75D
I hope they touch on aspects that FIM couldn’t like confronting parental death than being too vague about it. As in “Dad is dead/gone.”
Background Pony #F568
@Background Pony #B75D
I think they might do that. In the interview they did say the following: “Celeste Bronfman and I hope to bring you an epic story spanning two generations, proving that the eternal powers of love and friendship are never far away to help heal grief into strength and loss into joy once again.”
Sunny will probably feel really sad since her dad is no longer alive to see all the pony races reunited.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Fuck with all these announcements, I should get to rewatching the Netflix movie again to get a new perspective on it
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Since it’s from IDW and given her last story, you’ll be wondering, how can they botch it up? With more Hard Worldbuilding?
Background Pony #F568
The Netflix series and the first special both have the same name, “My Little Pony: Make your Mark”. Won’t that get people confused?
Anyway, the first special “Make Your Mark” will be on Netflix on May 26th.
The second special is called “Winter Wishday” and will be on Netflix on November 21st.
The series “My Little Pony: Make Your Mark” premieres September 26th.
Source: https://www.streetinsider.com/Business+Wire/Hasbro+Announces+Innovative+Play+and+Entertainment+Lineup+For+2022/19640056.html
Background Pony #F568
“Build your world of magical mini friends from across Equestria! My Little Pony Mini World Magic sets consist of tiny scenes and adorable characters inspired by the My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale series on YouTube. Epic Mini Crystal Brighthouse contains over 60 pieces including 5 adorable 1 inch tall figures: Sunny Starscout, Zipp Storm, Posey Bloom, Daring Flare, and Maverick Mauve. Plug character-inspired accessories and scene-building tools into the playset to customize the Crystal Brighthouse”. Is Crystal Brighthouse Sunny’s new home?
There is also a baby dragon called Sparky Sparkeroni.
Source: https://www.equestriadaily.com/2022/02/new-my-little-pony-g5-toys-revealed-for.html
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide