MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Ring Team  
I have no qualms with a person not liking a generation or thinking one is better than the other, because I couldn’t care less. However, when you’re being a unreasonable prick about it, and start lying on people who, from what I checked actually has account on this website, but isn’t here to defend themselves, that’s were I draw the line. Just go somewhere else.
Background Pony #0C15
@Mikey  
Actually for some people, what Imalou wrote about the artists who draw in G4 style in the tweet that SparkleDash mentioned before, can be offensive, there are many vector artists in the fandom who like to create G4 style fan art, once there were even groups, like VectorClub on deviantart. It seems that she insinuates that those people who want to draw in that style are not good artists, and what about the artists behind the creation of some fanmade animations like Silly Filly Studios, Jan Animation or Minty Root for example? Wouldn’t that be offensive to them?
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
If she does have an account and reads this, I apologize if I accidentally slandered you, ImalouArt. I admit to misinterpreting your tweets, sorry. I’m just feeling sad about Twilight. Hopefully you can understand, since you’re apparently a G4 fan yourself. I mean no hate to you. Sorry. 😞
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Background Pony #0C15  
I don’t think she meant vector artists, but people who literally trace over screenshots. Vectoring takes more effort than people realize. I think you’re both taking things out of context.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Background Pony #0C15  
You would have to be the most emotionally unstable person, to read her tweets and think they are “offensive”. She seems like a understandable person to not tweet out something that limits someone from drawing or learning to draw something, since she herself is a artist and she had to start somewhere.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
To get back on topic, how many years is this supposed to be?! I can’t accept “lots of years”, I need an estimate! One thousand? One million? One billion? Fifty trillion? What?! It can’t be 1000, because that’s nothing in MLP time!!! If it’s that short, Twilight really failed!!! Think about it, anytime we learned about something involving Celestia, it was always 1000 years ago, this has to be way longer, maybe a few billion or so. I’d say longer than the universe itself has existed IRL, so at least 14 billion.

Who agrees? And do you think we’ll ever get an answer in the show? And is there an answer in the movie? Because I still haven’t seen the leak.
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Extremely indecisive!
People keep saying that Twilight failed or it’s all her fault. I may be a Twi fan but, while that may be possible. I also was thinking that maybe it’s actually Twi had a successful reign and instead died of old age or something, a new entity of power was given the throne and since they didn’t understand how Twilight handled the kingdom, it went into turmoil when an evil entity took advantage of the new, naive royal?

Then again, I could be completely wrong. xD
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@xLeadMarex  
I understand were Twilight blamers are coming from, but I don’t think it’s fair to put all the blame on her. Hopefully, the movie gives us some hint on what happened during the duration of last g4 episode to this movie. I know they probably won’t explain it in detail but at least an idea would help.
Harmony Gladebloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
@SparkleDash  
The time of FiM is referred to as “Ancient Equestria” in some of the promo material, so I’d presume that era ended with the rise and fall of another era between then and G5. Exactly how long that’d be could easily vary, but I’d put it at several thousand years in total at least.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide