MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@SparkleDash  
I watched one episode and it just reminds me of TTG and has the overused calarts style, and is honestly a blight on FiM’s style.

Please get back to me when writers for G5 are “indirectly insulting FiM” and not an artist who was also a popular FiM artist.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@SparkleDash  
Dude, you’re looking like terrible person for lying on that woman just to push this stupid narrative that she hates something as unimportant as how g4 looks like. You’re just as bad as those SJW mongrels.

If you were an actual fan of g4 you would know that Imalou was greatly inspired by g4, and made fan art of it, and still appreciates it, but unlike you she is trying to move one and do her own thing. You’re the toxic one here. You’re the one making g4 and it’s fans (everyone on this website) look bad. Go somewhere else with your BS dude you’re such a freaking party pooper.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Mikey  
Well, see, you’re not going to agree with me on this, but look at this tweet. Doesn’t it kind of come off like she’s sort of passive aggressively insulting G4, like kind of being sarcastic about it or whatever? Like, it’s kind of like when someone says something really stupid, someone’s like “Thanks, Einstein.” The people who say that would all agree, Albert Einstein was a smart guy, but they say it in a sarcastic way to let people know that they think the person is stupid.

Am I the only one that gets sort of backhanded “Yeah, sure that garbage was so great (but in seriousness, I hated it)” vibes?

@ichiban iceychan 1517  
Actually, she was already working on G5 at this time. The movie was already in production, she just couldn’t announce it yet.

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Well, if she really does love FiM, then I apologize, but doesn’t anyone else see it as kind of like passive aggressive pseudo-praise that’s disguising wanting more appreciation for G5?

I’ll admit if I’m wrong, but this is how I read it.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@SparkleDash  
Not really? Now I’m positive you’re looking for those kinds of things and convince yourself they’re shitting all over G4.  
Get A Grip. You are looking for things that aren’t there, reasons to make yourself angry.  
but doesn’t anyone else see it as kind of like passive aggressive pseudo-praise that’s disguising wanting more appreciation for G5?

NO. NO ONE ELSE THINKS THIS!  
Holy shit!
xLeadMarex
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Extremely indecisive!
@SparkleDash  
Look, I don’t like seeing this argument go any further. Please, just rewatch season one through nine, all the generation four movies, and the other spinoffs of generation four if you really like your “waifus”. At this point, it seems like nobody cares who discriminates who for whatever generation they like. Stop treating it like racism or sexism and let all of us return back to general generation five discussion and not “G5elists are discriminating G4elists” or whatever you wanna call it.

tl;dr - Please stop treating this on a level that’s similar to politics.
Background Pony #0728
Also a couple of trailer uploaded today and on the weekday and weekend last week
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Mikey  
Well, sorry, but it’s how my mind and emotions read it. I’ll admit that when I re-read the tweet, it wasn’t the same as it was in my memory from months ago. I kind of thought she said something more like “I hope everyone that liked G4 can get on board with this new show and love it!!!” or something more all about G5, while only paying lip service to G4. If it was only in my head and I was being biased about it, I’m sorry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide