MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Background Pony #4C79  
What a cool cast, can’t wait to watch the movie! Sofia Carson’s recurring voice actress here in Brazil had some roles in G4 (Diamond Tiara, Cozy Glow and Lemon Zest are some of them). In order to keep consistency (she voiced Sofia in many productions), Hasbro should call her. However, Vanessa’s recurring voice actresses in Brazil had too important characters in G4, so Hasbro should call somebody else.
Background Pony #1B42
As a POC, I really hate racial-coding in animation, it’s practically saying that this character is a POC and everyone else is white, plus I find them stupid, and they’re generally stereotypical, “this character is a POC even if he’s not a human “or that a character is a POC just because his voice actor is … I’m very afraid that there are racial-codes in the characters
Background Pony #1B42
what really worries me is that the character of the only dark-skinned actor is gray…
Background Pony #B58C
So is this also the cast for the tv series as well or just the movie? Cause I know they do that sometimes, getting a more star studded cast for the premiere movie while turning to more traditional (and cheaper) VAs for the series proper
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide