MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Latecomer

@GoodVibesGorgeous  
Looking at them together, it makes me think of an arrangement which gets them all in one screen - the forest lying between the coast and the mountains. Like how you could see Canterlot from Ponyville.
Background Pony #57D3
Maybe Bridlewood is one of the last remaining locations where there’s actual magic.
Background Pony #57D3
Could be that unicorns are the last remaining magical creatures in Equestria. Although I suspect Rarity-level magic might be considered “master-level” and Twilight/Starlight-level might be considered just a myth.
Background Pony #57D3
Watching MLP right now, and it’s so weird seeing Rainbow Dash (and other pegasi) flying around and knowing that in the future pegasi need wires to mimic it.
Background Pony #121A
@Background Pony #3BBB
Unicorns live in enchanted forests. The fact that there’s only one in the mane cast tells me that they’re a lot rarer. I think this is the right approach.

Then it will be too dark, there will be talk of total extinction of a very large number of magical animals, several different civilizations and a total disaster that will surpass the great frost that in the G5 will be over 2,500 years into the past. Changelings will disappear. The abyssinians who have been revealed to be magical cats, can become extinct or even feral cats. There were several million intelligent beings who lived when the finale of the S9 happened. It will be a true holocaust. The idea of ​​removing the magic to give the G5 a start was not well thought out.

The unicorns are not so dependent on magic that they cannot exist without it, but if there are enchanted areas, it could mean that the unicorns have become very similar to forest elves who are known for their fanaticism towards forest protection, environmental protection and closeness to nature - and extreme hostility towards industrially oriented beings like man. Replaced man with earth ponies and the pegasi, and then you have an eternal conflict around the forests. If the earth ponies were workers, the pegasi would be warriors and the unicorns would thus be scholars in G4.

And it’s certainly not just forests; ponds, mountains, any landscape where magic still exists, probably reduced to only passive background activity, may have served as refuges for unicorns and others who want to carry on the old lore of magic. This is found all over Equestria according to the show, the comics and more.

It is unlikely that central Equestria will be the site of the three new place names because Maretime Bay is located on a coast, and Izzy had strayed there, without being too far from her hometown. The G4 has shown that the Canterlot region is several day marches from the nearest coastal beach, no matter how much you turn on it.

But now it is beginning to be enough; the teaser trailer has not come out and it is becoming inconceivable. The trailer must be out this week, before the frustration takes over after the interest. If Hasbro does not realize this, they can just forget all about the G5.
Background Pony #57CE
@Background Pony #121A  
Patience is a virtue.  
I don’t expect it to come this week, but i do have a feeling that Hasbro might either release it next week or so. I understand your reasoning, but we shouldn’t rush them, after all, quality is key.
Latecomer

Bear in mind that trailers aren’t always fully indicative. The original Equestria Girls movie, for instance, had two trailers which gave quite different impressions if I recall.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Then it will be too dark, there will be talk of total extinction of a very large number of magical animals, several different civilizations and a total disaster that will surpass the great frost that in the G5 will be over 2,500 years into the past. Changelings will disappear. The abyssinians who have been revealed to be magical cats, can become extinct or even feral cats. There were several million intelligent beings who lived when the finale of the S9 happened. It will be a true holocaust. The idea of ​​removing the magic to give the G5 a start was not well thought out.

Pretty sure the millions of intelligent creatures who lived when the finale of the S9 happened will be dead by virtue of how the passage of time works…

Sometimes, things are born. They live. And then they stop. Forever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide