MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #B91A
I don’t know. Of all the characters, I feel like he has the highest chance of coming back for one episode. Like I said before, the could want to test/troll the new Mane Six to see if they’re up to snuff like the previous Mane Six.
Background Pony #6ABD
I could imagine Discord showing up as an unnamed spirit character for like one episode, giving our main characters some sort of test…kinda like some episodes of ATLA? The ones with one-time spirits? So G4 fans go “Holy crap that’s Discord!” while G5-onlies are like “Whoa, mysterious chaos spirit!”

So a bit like a glorified cameo. He can have a slightly different design and a different voice but still similar enough to clearly be Discord. But not as an actually established character like he was in G4.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Yeah…

As much as I enjoyed Discord as a recurring character, I don’t think the creative opportunities it afforded outweigh the problems it created, both from a writing standpoint and in-universe.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I very much doubt that Discord will appear in any way, it’ll makes the connections with G4 seem more superfluous and confusing. Again, I want G5 to stand on its own rather than relying too much on the previous generation.
Background Pony #B91A
Eh, I say he’s half of half of G4’s worst baggage. The other half half would be Starlight. :P
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Pretty sure place names and off hoof remarks about previous adventures (and the occasional merchandise cameo) are gonna be the most we get connecting G4 to G5.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Off the topic of Discord, I went looking on gen 5 wiki and I found this little tidbit pretty cool.  
Izzy shares a last name with Sehanine Moonbow, an elven goddess in the Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms campaign.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@TheFinite  
Agreed. I wouldn’t like it (probably).

@Background Pony #B91A  
That would be hilarious and more fitting.

@DerpyFast  
I was always mixed on his redemption as well. I think they could get away with him appearing if he was weakened or degraded in some way (age, Twilight Sparkle weakened his power out of distrust, he is turned to stone again and only go into the dream world). Not sure if the show is even lore heavy enough from that type of thing to pull it off.
Background Pony #CC91
Greetings from the not so far future, in about a year from now. I have come to be the bringer of bad news, G5 will be such a huge let down that the fandom totaly, colapsed in the comming late November. After that it didn’t take more than 2 Months before ever artist on this put them self on the DNP list & requested that all of their art should be taken down. By the mid of Feb 2022, this site holds nothing more than screencaps & memes that nobody even cares about & by the end of March of 2022 the Mods & Admins didn’t see much point in having this site up anymore & took it down on 28th of March. The only thing that you will se when going onto this site is the PFUDOR video playing on loop for eternity.

Doubt it, do you agree?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide