MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Roseluck
Oh, we (the S1-era fandom) would have 100% bought the Aurora plushies and the blindbag toys had they been available at the time.
I still remember driving around and collecting all the McDonalds ponies in 2010. I still have them.
Applepie2010
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Nostalgia Nerd
@Roseluck
Oh, we (the S1-era fandom) would have 100% bought the Aurora plushies and the blindbag toys had they been available at the time.
I loved to collect the blind bags
Background Pony #A781
cute episode, in fact I liked that Posey has her own song, the last time it was on G1
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Roseluck
We did get a couple of Spikes eventually.
But to reply to the part of the comment you edited, like Season One itself, the Season One era of the fandom was very much its own thing. A big part of why I like G5 is because it feels like actually getting the show that the Season One fandom was craving.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@DerpyFast
Yeah, I edited it out because two seconds after posting, I realized I didn’t actually miss things like the birth of Derpy Hooves or the quasi-religious drive some bronies had about the show. To name only a few.
I missed the start of both generations, but from what did see, G5’s starting fandom didn’t have anything eyerolling. I’m not sure they even have anything problematic right now. Like you said, I can see why they’d want to be seen as “not like the people who invented the Pony Jar.”
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Icicle Niceicle 1517
Reminds me I’ve almost typed “corgibooru” instead of “derpibooru” more than a few times…
Ah, Cloudpuff. G5 is probably the first time in a long while where I actually like the various pets and critters. No wonder I like Hitch and Haven so much, their animal friends are nice too.
Sparky’s the one acting like an actual animal anyway
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
We got us a good episode today that I always knew was going to be good! I know Pipp being besties with Posey is likely going to get “retconned”, but it doesn’t matter to me so long as the episode’s wholesome.
Episodes Since Comet’s Last Appearance: 14
Comet deserves much more than just a day with Pipp being his bestie after the way they’ve treated him…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
But what if you arrive to that carnival by yourself to relax and you see everyone with those bracelets and you try to make a friend but they’re all taken? Surely you’ll definitely feel left out.
Episode was good, it was a very nice refresher seeing Posey actually succeed for once and befriend Pipp and spend time with each other. The song was meh.
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@CloudMistDragon
Does this guy assume any g5 directed hate is just because? Because I know an artist who drew loads of G5 but isn’t a blind fan. Good thing they haven’t interacted.
He made his concession, no need to kick the dog. It also wasn’t that long ago where Hawk spoke positively about a G5 critic video, giving it due credit.
Hawk’s even going to be doing a collab with the infamously negative G5 critic, Addy Lovestar, now.
He even, at least at one point not that long ago, regularly watched Addy’s content. He’s not a “blind fan” refusing to hear anyone else’s point of view, I’m tired of you rushing to judge others without knowing your facts and never apologizing.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
new tyt episode was kind of fun. nice to see cranky posey have a good time for once also shipping bait idk why poseypetals works so well they seem to be a perfect match.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide