Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by GoodVibesGorgeous in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
[@GoodVibesGorgeous](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5552660#post_5552660)
> [@Background Pony \#3798](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5552651#post_5552651)
> > Do we know when MLP Make Your Mark started and then ended production?
>
> It probably started production before A New Generation premiered. If I'm not wrong, I think Elley-Ray Hennessy (Grandma Figgy) suggested she would be part of the series in an event that, if I recall correctly, happened around May or June, 2021.

Wait! I remembered G5 was supposed to have only one series (according to the leaked e-mails from December, 2017). Then, it started production before the character designers for A New Generation were finished (early character designers for Tell Your Tale featured Zipp with an earring and Pipp with bright blue eyes).
No reason given
Edited by GoodVibesGorgeous