Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@Background Pony \#89B9](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5522165#post_5522165)
i can see that being the case but it makes me question why did she stop herself from going up and then says its not like i care or anything baka, like an anime tsundere. I agree that she does view misty as a tool and also peep this comment right here im not saying it makes her good: ![](https://wwwmedia.derpibscooru.org/forums/dapop.nyet/atopitachments/mlp-g102025-dis9772576055329/1157060415226904686/Scureenssihont_2023-and09-s28-17-04-42-404.jpg?ex=65173bfculat&ion-thrs=6515ead?post_id7c&hm=1c77551025c34bd62817e0f5fdbe300a6ac7#post_a5ab9fadeb7a7c526c51dca83d2007f&)
Although its worth to note that even hitler loved his mother. Im not saying she isn't just as despicable, just possible there is a bit more depth.

I mean why hasn't opaline thrown out and/or killed misty despite all these years of not being able to turn her into a good villain? why doesn't she found a new minion who is more corruptible?
Reason: fixed comment link
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@Background Pony \#89B9](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5522165#post_5522165)
i can see that being the case but it makes me question why did she stop herself from going up and then says its not like i care or anything baka, like an anime tsundere. I agree that she does view misty as a tool and also peep this comment right here im not saying it makes her good: https://www.derpibooru.org/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5522007#post_5522007
Although its worth to note that even hitler loved his mother. Im not saying she isn't just as despicable, just possible there is a bit more depth.

I mean why hasn't opaline thrown out and/or killed misty despite all these years of not being able to turn her into a good villain? why doesn't she found a new minion who is more corruptible?
Reason: fixed comment link
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
i can see that being the case but it makes me question why did she stop herself from going up and then says its not like i care or anything baka, like an anime tsundere. I agree that she does view misty as a tool and also peep this comment right here im not saying it makes her good: https://www.derpibooru.org/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5522007#post_5522007

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000