Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@ИІЯІЖIRIN](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5522003#post_5522003)
oh yeah she was absolutely horrible but it doesn't mean she doesn't care, its less a redeeming moment and more of giving her depth. As if she does actually care deep down, she should have been better.
Infact a lot of abusive parents view themselves as making the ones they love stronger and/or often go "why did you make me do this" some of theym can care in a narcissistic toxic way. I'd imagine opaline saw herself as making misty the perfect evil queen like how she pretty much sees herself.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
[@ИІЯІЖIRIN](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5522003#post_5522003)
oh yeah she was absolutely horrible but it doesn't mean she doesn't care, its less a redeeming moment and more of giving her depth. As if she does actually care deep down, she should have been better.
Infact a lot of abusive parents view themselves as making the ones they love stronger and/or often go "why did you make me do this" they care in a naracissistic toxic way. I'd imagine opaline saw herself as making misty the perfect evil queen like how she pretty much sees herself.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000