Viewing last 25 versions of post by GoodVibesGorgeous in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
[@The Crystal Artist](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5293367#post_5293367)
The first episode was Sunny telling Pipp, Jazz and those who were hearing the podcast about what an alicorn is (okay, Pipp and probably Jazz already knew what an alicorn, but I don't think everypony in Maretime Bay, Bridlewood Forest and Zephyr Heights knows) and how magic changed her and other ponies' lives. And a bit about Earth Ponies' flora magic. And then Sunny and Pipp were challenged to make a smoothie for each other while blindfolded. Jazz set up a table with ingredients that would go well in smoothies, such as strawberry, lemon, and banana, and ingredients that wouldn't, such as ketchup and moldy (or just stinky) cheese. I don't think it's necessary to say how it turned out.
No reason given
Edited by GoodVibesGorgeous