Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Ring Team](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5196290#post_5196290)

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5196291#post_5196291)
Okay I'll admit I was kind of being hyperbolic here.

But all jokes aside, I think Trixie as kind of this legendary character might appear... in a minor role.

Like maybe she becomes a zombie or a ghost for one episode. It wouldn't even have to be her having a major role in the show. (This would be one of the more comic relief episodes not some more serious one like Perfect Pear)

Of course it could be they discovered her lost wagon and maybe she discovered a book of her tricks that our heroes might find useful.

I guess she just has that hilarious meme persona about her. And she even appeared Pony Life and Eqg. She shows up everywhere.

I don't really care personally but it might be fun.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer