Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
[@hironakamura](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5193570#post_5193570)
> She trusts him enough to get the towns folk under control as acting sheriff while Hitch was away.

Yeah, because she's a supportive mother. It was his job and he was the only pony there who is supposed to protect. She's been working at the company for "20 moons" basically making faulty technology, so she didn't really know what to do either. Heck, she trusts Hitch more than own her own son, but she still loves him and support him of course.

> Hypothetically if his mom gave him a job at Canterlogic, all he’d be doing is keeping the workers in line. Its easy to imagine Sprout would like that if all he wanted was to boss ponies around or if all he wanted was power.

Yeah I can see that. But that's basically all I see him doing. Phyllis would definitely not trust him to rule Canterlogic without her supervision.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
[@hironakamura](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5193570#post_5193570)
> She trusts him enough to get the towns folk under control as acting sheriff while Hitch was away.

Yeah, because she's a supportive mother. It was his job and he was the only pony there who is supposed to protect. She's been working at the company for "20 moons" basically makeing faulty technology, so she didn't really know what to do either. Heck, she trusts Hitch more than own her son, but she still loves him and support him of course.

> Hypothetically if his mom gave him a job at Canterlogic, all he’d be doing is keeping the workers in line. Its easy to imagine Sprout would like that if all he wanted was to boss ponies around or if all he wanted was power.

Yeah I can see that. But that's basically all I see him doing. Phyllis would definitely not trust him to rule Canterlogic without her supervision.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!

Yeah, because she's a supportive mother. It was his job and he was the only pony there who is supposed to protect. She's been working at the company for "20 moons" basically make faulty technology, so she didn't really know what to do either. Heck, she trusts Hitch more than own her son, but she still loves him and support him orf course.

No reason given