Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5191495#post_5191495)
I'm not saying this. I'm saying that I find some intense criticisms about G5 pretty silly, especially when the same objections can be found in other pieces of MLP:FiM that the complainer enjoys without question.

Obviously there's valid criticism, but we're talking about an information that we know without context and we found in a toy from a pony generation that we know very little apart from the film A new generation and some comics for little kids.

Remember the Twilight alicorn leaks? People were mad at first. Does that make Magical Mistery Cure a bad episode? Not at all, especially many years after it came out, when we finally understood why Twilight became an alicorn. **I think we're gonna see something similar to Sombra**, whoever he is. We shouldn't jump to conclusions with a text that came from a toy for little girls.

If I have to guess, it's related to the upcoming special we're gonna get in... march or may? I forgot.

[@Pinto Bean](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5191493#post_5191493)
I might actually prefer that, although I'm open-minded to some surprises.

But man, MLP leaks are still a tradition. xD
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5191495#post_5191495)
I'm not saying this. I'm saying that I find some intense criticisms about G5 pretty silly, especially when the same objections can be found in other pieces of MLP:FiM that the complainer enjoys without question.

Obviously there's valid criticism, but we're talking about an information that we know without context and we found in a toy from a pony generation that we know very little apart from the film A new generation and some comics for little kids.

Remember the Twilight alicorn leaks? People were mad at first. Does that make Magical Mistery Cure a bad episode? Not at all, especially many years after it came out, when we finally understood why Twilight became an alicorn. **I think we're gonna see something similar to Sombra**, whoever he is. We shouldn't jump to conclusions with a text that came from a toy for little girls.

[@Pinto Bean](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5191493#post_5191493)

No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Artist -

I'm not saying this. I'm saying that I find some criticisms about G5 pretty silly, especially when the same objections can be found in other pieces of MLP:FiM that the complainer enjoys without question.

No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Artist -

I'm not saying this. I'm saying that I find some criticisms about SombraG5 pretty silly, especially when the same objections can be found in other pieces of MLP:FiM that the complainer enjoys without question.

No reason given
Edited by Ring Team