Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5174291#post_5174291)
I don't think the G5 would split the fans, especially considering that this is only the beginning. the only reference we saw about G4 in the G5 film was there just to treat Friendship is Magic as a symbol, and it's great. We didn't need anyone from G4 to come back as a character.

Not to mention that the G4 had so many creative decisions that splitted the fans. The difference is that there's no established things in G5. It can be whacky, fun and creative. I want the writers to go nuts.

Could Spike and Celestia be more interesting? Yeah, but I think we have to have this desire for the new characters in G5.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5174291#post_5174291)
I don't think the G5 would split the fans, especially considering that this is only the beginning. the only reference we saw about G4 in the G5 film was there just to treat Friendship is Magic as a symbol, and it's great. We didn't need anyone from G4 to come back as a character.

Not to mention that the G4 had so many creative decisions that splitted the fans. The difference is that there's no establicshed things in G5. It can be whacky, fun and creative. I want the writers to go nuts.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team