Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Algebroot Neogears
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
There's one reason the next generation being a sequel to the previous can be the better idea:

It's unlikely to hear ridiculous "@[character]@'s G5 personality is wrong because it wasn't like what it was in G4 even though it's not the same universe" complaints.

EDIT:
It case it wasn't obvious;e I wheas referringd to the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers. And then there are complaints about characters in Pony Life for similar reasons.
Reason: Combined both paragraphs.
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
There's one reason the next generation being a sequel to the previous iscan be the better idea:

It's unlikely to hear ridiculous "@[character]@'s G5 personality is wrong because it wasn't like what it was in G4 even though it's not the same universe" complaints.

EDIT: It case it wasn't obvious; I was referring to the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers. And complaints about characters in Pony Life for similar reasons.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
There's one reason the next generation being a sequel to the previous is the better idea:

EDIT: It case it wasn't obvious; I was referring to the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers. And complaints about characters in Pony Life for similar reasons.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
There's one reason the next generation being a sequel to the previous is the better idea:

EDIT: It case it wasn't obvious; I was referring to the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers. And complaints about Pony Life for similar reasons.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: I'mt calse it wasn't obvious; I was referring to something like the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers. And complaints about Pony Life for similar reasons.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: I'm actuallyso referring to something like the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: I'm actually referring to something like the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3. As if G3's writers were time travelers.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: I'm actually referring to something like the complaints I've heard about Rainbow Dash from G3.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

It's unless likely to hear ridiculous "@[character]@'s G5 personality is wrong because it wasn't like what it was in G4 even though it's not the same universe" complaints.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

It's less likely to hear ridiculous "@[G5 character]@'s G5 personality is wrong because it wasn't like what it was in G4 even though it's not the same universe" complaints.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

It's less likely to hear the ridiculous "@[G5 character]@'s personality is wrong because it wasn't like what it was in G4 even though it's not the same universe" complaints.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
There's one reason the next generation being a sequel to the previous is athe better idea:

It's less likely to hear the ridiculous "@[character]@'s personality is wrong because it wasn't like what it was in G4 even though it's not the same universe" complaints.
No reason given