Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #6ABD in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #6ABD
While a “A New Adventure” would be a fine movie title, idk if it’ll actually be the title since the books based on the pony and EqG movies don’t usually have the same name, but it’s still fine regardless. I highly doubt the title will just be “My Little Pony: The Movie” again.

Edit: Actually, “My Little Pony: Beyond Equestria” might have been the original name of the 2017 movie, or at least the name internally. And the book adaptation in general was probably based on earlier scripts of the book with no time (or need) to change it so it was published under the old name. Unless the name was changed again then “A New Adventure” might actually be the name of the new movie!
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #6ABD
Background Pony #6ABD
While a “A New Adventure” would be a fine movie title, idk if it’ll actually be the title since the books based on the pony and EqG movies don’t usually have the same name, but it’s still fine regardless. I highly doubt the title will just be “My Little Pony: The Movie” again.
Edit: Actually, “My Little Pony: Beyond Equestria” might have been the original name of the 2017 movie, or at least the name internally. And the book adaptation in general was probably based on earlier scripts of the book with no time (or need) to change it so it was published under the old name. Unless the name was changed again then “A New Adventure” might actually be the name of the new movie!
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #6ABD