Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"[@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5039200#post_5039200
)  
Well, if we take into account that _*maybe_* Hitch and Sunny are siblings we are left with Izzy and Pipp and/or that other character I forgot the name of. I am thinking we would see Pipp later in the film so I would pair him up with tIzzy. They're dynamic would probably be chaotic since they both seem to not be very mature.

However, If he gets shipped with Pipp I would see them being the "act like a old married couple" trope.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5039200#post_5039200
Well, if we take into account that _maybe_ Hitch and Sunny are siblings we are left with Izzy and Pipp and/or that other character I forgot the name of. I am thinking we would see Pipp later in the film so I would pair him up with they're dynamic would probably be chaotic since they both seem to not be very mature.
However, If he gets shipped with Pipp I would see them being the "act like a old old married couple" trope.
No reason given
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5039200#post_5039200
Well, if we take into account that _maybe_ Hitch and Sunny are siblings we are left with Izzy and Pipp and/or that other character I forgot the name of. I am thinking we would see Pipp later in the film so I would pair him up with Tthey're dynamic would probably be chaotic since they both seem to not be very mature.
However, If he gets shipped with Pipp I would see them being the "act like a old old married couple" trope.
No reason given