Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Algebroot Neogears
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
I will probably start to believe certain rumors I've been hearing of G5 if _all_ of what's listed below happens (not just one or two; all of them, in my best ways of describing them):

*1.* There will actually be only five main characters (other than the flying pomeranian)
*2.* The pegasus female is a prankster
*3.* Hitch being intelligent and consistently trying for logical conclusions
*4.* There being a second male who is also a pegasus (very unlikely) who tries to be humorous and is friends with the prankster (unlikely)

There may also need to be other factors, but those are the few I can most easily think of.
Reason: the unlikeliness
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
I will probably start to believe certain rumors I've been hearing of G5 if _all_ of what's listed below happens (not just one or two; all of them, in my best ways of describing them):

*1.* There will actually be only five main characters (other than the flying pomeranian)
*4.* There being a second male bewho ings also a pegasus who tries to be humorous and is friends with the prankster (unlikely)

There may also need to be other factors, but those are the few I can most easily think of.
Reason: Added some "ifs"
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

*4.* The second male being a pegasus who tries to be humorous and is friends with the prankster

No reason given