Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7A60 in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #7A60
"[@Background Pony #6522":](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5036183#post_5036183
)  
Yeah ,I guess it does depends on how forward we are into the future to start pointing fingers towards. In the case Cult of Alicorns idea, maybe they had a reason into why they separated the ponies.What if the reasons is something close to the idea of God separating Humans because of the Tower of Babel -~~( idk why I'm reverting my ideas from the **Bible** for a Pony movie).-~~

I'm just surprised more people aren't saying it's "Luster Dawn's fault" if anything...
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7A60
Background Pony #7A60
"@Background Pony #6522":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5036183#post_5036183
Yeah ,I guess it does depends on how forward we are into the future to start pointing fingers towards. In the case Cult of Alicorns idea, maybe they had a reason into why they separated the ponies.What if the reasons is something close to the idea of God separating Humans because of the Tower of Babel -( idk why I'm reverting my ideas from the *Bible* for a Pony movie).-
I'm just surprised more people aren't saying it's "Luster Dawn fault" if anything...
No reason given
Background Pony #7A60
"@Background Pony #6522":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5036183#post_5036183
Yeah ,I guess it does depends on how forward we are into the future to start pointing fingers towards. In the case Cult of Alicorns idea, maybe they had a reason into why they separated the ponies.What if the reasons is something close to the idea of Gods separating Humans because of the Tower of Babel ( idk why I'm reverting my ideas from the *Bible* for a Pony movie).
I'm just surprised more people aren't saying it's "Luster Dawn fault" if anything...
No reason given