Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7A60 in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #7A60
"@Background Pony #6522":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5036173#post_5036173
I don't really think the take of "Twilight ruined everything " works here.That's like saying "Jesus was at fault" when Judas was the one that betrayed him. Like with what someone said before, time changes. Maybe Twilight was a competent leader unfortunately maybe someone she taught wasn't.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7A60
Background Pony #7A60
"@Background Pony #6522":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5036173#post_5036173
I don't really think the take of "Twilight ruined everything " works here.That's like saying Jesus was at fault when Judas was the one that betrayed him. Like with what someone said before, time changes. Maybe Twilight was a competent leader unfortunately maybe someone she taught wasn't.
No reason given
Background Pony #7A60
I don't really think the take of "Twilight ruined everything " works here.That's like saying Jesus was at fault when Judas was the one that betrayed him. Like with what someone said before, time changes. Maybe Twilight was competent leader unfortunately maybe someone she taught wasn't.
No reason given