Viewing last 25 versions of post by LightningBolt in topic MLP AUs Thread

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
"[@Background Pony #26AE":](/pony/mlp-aus-thread/post/4400517#post_4400517
)  
He already has ADHD, and a buttload of other physiological conditions that affect his brain. It wouldn't be insane to use something like that as it would just be yet another "oh i'm broken" type thing. Like some weird mental thing that affects his ability to perceive magic. Being that his pony counterpart is a earth pony and his only capable power is sheer raw physical strength. Plus he finds siren singing to be annoying, he much prefers loud angry screaming music instead. Maybe preferences for music can extend past just "i like/dislike this" and mean _*something_* else. And his brother doesn't have those issues, nor does he have such a specific musical taste.

Edit: And no I'm not saying that earth ponies are devoid of magic, but his pony self is only undead and not just dead due to passive magic inside him, but otherwise, he's just strong. neither versions of him are very big on tangible magic.
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
"@Background Pony #26AE":/pony/mlp-aus-thread/post/4400517#post_4400517
He already has ADHD, and a buttload of other physiological conditions that affect his brain. It wouldn't be insane to use something like that as it would just be yet another "oh i'm broken" type thing. Like some weird mental thing that affects his ability to perceive magic. Being that his pony counterpart is a earth pony and his only capable power is sheer raw physical strength. Plus he finds siren singing to be annoying, he much prefers loud angry screaming music instead. Maybe preferences for music can extend past just "i like/dislike this" and mean _something_ else. And his brother doesn't have those issues, nor does he have such a specific musical taste.
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt