Maud Thread

Pony Discussion » Maud Thread Search Posts
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

πŸ…±
Maud is pretty much my favorite character. She’s so awesome.
Β 
She could throw off Atlas’ burden and not break a sweat. Β 
She would end Sisyphus’ struggles and only say β€œIt’s done.” Β 
She could stare into the face of a cockatrice and smirk at its insolence in her presence.
Β 
Plus, she has bangs. Which are adorable.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

πŸ…±
She’s coming back in S5. And her episode is being written by a newcomer. Weird that we’ve been getting so many one shots. I think a lot of them know McCarthy in some way. She knows GM Berrow pretty well and the guy writing the new Maud/Pie family episode worked with her on a show she used to run.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Itsthinking Β 
While I’ll give you the other two, it’s hard for me to imagine Maud smirking at anything, much less a cockatrice. I imagine she would simply give it the same blank emotionless stare that she gives everything else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide