JAPAN DUB: S1E1

Japanese Teeth
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Clock. Is. Ticking.
@SeraphimDawn

I think you’re overstating it a bit. Yeah, the cuts were probably unnecessary, but they’re obviously trying to make it more anime-like so the target audience will be less wary of it. Giving it a typical-of-Japan length opening and closing gives it a sense of familiarity to the audience. Obviously we aren’t fans of the changes, but we’re not the Japanese audience. We can’t say it’s a negative change unless someone who actually lives in the culture it’s aimed at describes it as such.
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Well, apparently Japanese who have seen the episodes subbed are as bewildered by the cuts as we are. I’m curious how they feel going in blind, not knowing about the cuts beforehand.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide