If Trixie Was an Element Bearer, What Would Her Element be?

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Perseverance, Determination, something like that.

I mean, you know, there was a tonne of fanon of how after Boast Busters she’d go into a depression, kill herself, whore herself, etc. Instead she tried to restart her show, and when that didn’t work out took out what’s apparently the worst job in Equestria, then used the money she earned to buy her way back into the game. And she still seemed pretty upbeat at the end of it all.

Heck, even her last little scene of tripping had her immediately getting back up and keep on going.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Itsthinking  
I have friends I never really do anything “fun” with, but are damn sure my friends. And I’m not sure I’d want to be friends with a bunch of weak-willed flakies.

And I always interpreted magic as “we can’t think of another one of these and don’t want to elevate on personality trait over the rest”.
CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I always interpreted magic as “the force that binds us all together,” given that it’s supposed to be the central element.  

I agree with The Smiling Pony’s idea, though with an addition of “Wonder” as OP mentioned.  
Maybe something like “Inspiration”: her struggle to get back into the game, plus what she does for a living as a showmare and using magic to amaze.

Edit: Of course, on that note, that reminds me of the old headcanon that she could potentially be a replacement/understudy for the element of Magic itself.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

If we are sticking with elements that pertain to friendship I would say apology/redemption/forgiveness.

Outside of that realm I would say entertainment, high self esteem, pride (it’s ok to be proud of something as long as you don’t rub it in someone’s face), determination.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Itsthinking  
@The Smiling Pony

Actually, the 6th element is not Magic. It is Friendship. (That’s why its  
ingredients ar Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, and Laughter(=Fun). Those are all stuff that make up a good friendship.)

It’s just that y’know, in Equestria, Friendship Is Magic!
CogWeaver

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Whatevs  
No, Rarity is Generosity.  
Go watch the first episode/The Discord eps again: Applejack is Honesty, RD is Loyalty, Fluttershy is Kindness, Rarity is Generosity, Pinkie is Laughter, and Twilight is, and I quote, Magic (not “Friendship”).  
You may like my chocolate in your peanutbutter, but please don’t get your fanon in my canon. Those are the elements, nothing else.

So, hypothetically if there were more than just the 6 elements, I would personally pin down Trixie as something like ‘inspiration’ or ‘admiration’.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide