IDW Thread (Spoilers)

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Itsthinking  
Four typos in total in the top image. “Their” is misspelled twice, “received” is misspelled, and there is not enough room for “Forest” at the end of the ninth line which does not continue into the tenth line.

Yes, I’m nitpicking but this is professional work. People get paid to prevent these mistakes.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@kleptomage  
Actually, the infuriating thing is not even that he responds negatively, it’s that he doesn’t respond to it at all. nearly every single time somebody brings up an issue with the comics he just says “I interpreted it differently”. It’s infuriating, it’s like punching a brick wall.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@441TheSecond  
If I were to create something I would want people to give me honest criticism and I would consider what they say because it is only by recognizing mistakes that I can improve and of course I would want to improve because one should take pride in their work. This concept is alien to Bobby Curnow.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Looks like Spike will see some action here?

I really wish Cook had remembered that having a DRAGON on your side when you are going after a FOREST can be a real bless for the good girls.

And since when there are other towns sharing a border with Everfree Forest?  
There’s an official map that already proves Cook’s story wrong.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Red-Supernova  
Define “recent issues”  
The comics have gone sour for months, this isn’t something that can be downplayed anymore.  
At the same time, people has been asking to give the comics “one more chance” for months after Reflections’ downspiral and then keep asking for more and more chances after every screwup.

Enough is enough.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@441TheSecond  
Well, I’m having a friend of mine catch up with the comics and telling me what he thinks of them, including Reflections. Perhaps he’ll change my mind about the comics.
Trickquestion

@441TheSecond  
Holy shit bro, did Reflections murder your parents and prompt you to spend your entire childhood training to fight shitty comics in a downward emotional spiral that leaves you completely unable to function like a human being?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Now split into two threads.