Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jarkes in topic IDW Comics - Meta Discussion

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"[@Itsthinking":](/pony/idw-comics-meta-discussion/post/2862993#post_2862993

)

I definitely remember that certain user talking smack about Breckel, but then a lot of other folks here did defend her, then you brought up Mebberson. I don't know, it's been a while and I usually try to forget moments like that.

Also, I think Curnow also edits the Godzilla comics and maybe one other comic for IDW... Can't remember the other one though.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"@Itsthinking":/pony/idw-comics-meta-discussion/post/2862993#post_2862993

I definitely remember that certain user talking smack about Breckel, but then a lot of other folks here did defend her, then you brought up Mebberson. I don't know, it's been a while and I usually try to forget moments like that.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes