IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I just want it to be good, this sounds fairly straight forward, but after they dropped the ball hard on such an easy lay-up like Generations though it’s hard to be excited
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

So, I’m late to the party, started reading the “Season 10” comics for the heck of it…
It’s pretty obvious from the start that the arc’s main (and possibly only) goal is to “Fixfic” away the main issue of the entire series as a whole by having alternate trees and elements of harmony all over the world to dilute just how massively centered all of Equestria is around the Mane 6’s existence, especially Twilight’s.
Makes me wonder how much the writers knew about G5 since that was also one of it’s goals.
Background Pony #12E7
Don’t get me wrong, issue #4 was good but why are they doing this? G4 didn’t have these fillers.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
We already complaining about filler? Because something self contained is infinitely more refreshing than continually dragging G4(in regards to the G5 comics) and Discord’s rotting corpses much longer than necessary
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Andyxdr
less about bashing him and more IDW keep bringing him back when they really don’t need to anymore instead of building up G5’s world, especially since they misuse him as much as the G4 comics did. Like most of the comics released so far he’s been the focal point
@Kiryu-Chan
I think you should think about how you’d feel if Rainbow Dash was being bashed.
I already get plenty of that from the show and comics themselves
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide