IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Background Pony #20A5
@Wayneponeth
Her weak backstory is another reason, actually.
Well, probably cause some/most people only see good in them, that and the potential for shippings, Like Fluttercord.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Background Pony #20A5
The point isn’t why and what makes her unpopular. It’s that justifying hate toward her with the lack of popularity is shallow and weak. That is one method of bullying, doing it to someone because they’re not as popular in school.
Background Pony #8652
@Wayneponeth
True, but still.
There are many reasons why Starlight unfortunately gets hated, but the main 4?
  1. Her low popularity.
  2. The fact she was stealing cutie marks and brainwashed ponies that lived in her town.
  3. Her abrupt reformation.
    And lastly:
  4. The fact that she mind controlled the mane 5, during her time as Twilight’s student. Sure, she apologized, but most of the fandom didn’t.
I like starlight, but I think these 4 are why she’s hated.
I also like discord, and I understand you don’t like him, so I won’t say anything about it.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Starponys87
yeah and he is just seems so mischevious and is funny. I’m usually never been obsessed with the whole team pet/mascot to sell merchadise or whatever u wanna call it. I think the fact that reginald isn’t trying to be overly cute makes me like him so much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide