Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

CORDZ2000

zcord
@Joshua
Lol he has never been the villain except for in twilight’s kingdom and his first appearance. After S4 hes at the very worst a anti villain because if one notices his motives are always friendship related. Either trying to teach a lesson or having a friendship problem himself and not understanding something. Discord will never genuinely be a villain again basically just misguided
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
By the way, I’ve created specific spoiler tags for each g5 issue: spoiler:g5comic01 and spoiler:g5comic02 and given them the publishing data that’s been posted. This will give us a little more granularity with comic spoiler tags going forward.
There is also a separate generic g5 comic spoiler tag, which you can use to spoiler the whole g5 comic. That is spoiler:g5comic. Both this and the spoiler:g5comic01 and spoiler:g5comic02 spoiler tags also imply a number of other appropriate tags.
Background Pony #5BDA
Am I the only one who thinks the Mane Five aren’t going to find Discord but rather Chrysalis?
CORDZ2000

zcord
My Little Pony (Generation 5) #2
Celeste Bronfman (w) • Amy Mebberson (a & CVR A) • JustaSuta (CVR B) • Trish Forstner (1:10 RI CVR)
The new adventure continues! Join Sunny, Izzy, Zipp, Pipp, Hitch, and their trusty sidekick Cloudpuff as they explore a brand-new Equestria following the magical events of the hit Netflix movie! The quest to find the missing Unity Crystal has led our Mane 5 to a place they never thought they’d see-Canterlot! But a familiar figure lurks in the shadows, intent on stopping magic for good!
Edit: cloudpuff? not even sprout dang
Background Pony #F804
Why does Hasbro insist on bringing back Discord, one of the worst characters in FiM?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide