IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Former Trini-Mite
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

This question is for G5 IDW. Could the culprit who stole one of the unity crystals be a new pony villain who would be like what Sunset Shimmer was in the first Equestria Girls movie?
Background Pony #B12E
@Former Trini-Mite
It could be but I think the culprit is someone who wants to keep magic from returning. They may not have bad intentions. Who knows what restoring magic can do to bad guys.
Starponys87
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Friends with Autism
(Does this comment technically stay within the rules?)
In the very first story arc in the comics, I feel that the story made fun of (possible) genocide – deliberately dehumanizing a race of innocent kitties. I feel the first story arc makes a terrible mockery of “Friendship Is Magic”.
For further discussion, I have made my own thread about it here: https://derpibooru.org/forums/pony/topics/times-that-mlp-failed-at-friendship
Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

@Applepie2021
I’m scared that I’m going to hate that first cover mainly due to what Sunny’s holding. Mainly because the only thing it seemed to have accomplished so far(aside from getting people somewhat excited for the new comic which really isn’t such a big deal) is rekindle the annoying fire that sparked from Season 9’s finale. You know what I’m talking about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide