IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Background Pony #5648
Very interesting that the ban on humans that was introduced by Faust during the preparation of G4 and then became permanent throughout MLP with the exception of EQG, will possibly be allowed in the new series on G1 crossover with G4, although it is still too early. We do not know if the two witches, Grackle and Dyre, have been allowed to keep their humane appearance as they have not been shown. But the three ponies Black Belle, Shadow Storm and Violet Shiver are very interesting. They seem to manifest evil and trouble.

Speaking of future G5 comics; we do not know if IDW will produce them even though there are many indications, but it is promising to know that the comic crew behind FiM comics will dissolve so that they will start all over again without disturbing quarrels and noise. It is possible that Pencils, who will have to change his style, may be put to work - although several others will register their interest, both artists and writers. And since the crew behind the TV series now in production has a background in both animation and comics, they will not be as hostile as DHX had been under G4. There is hope that future episodes and comics can complement each other with fewer controversies than what was seen between DHX and IDW. It would be wise to keep it simple to begin with in future G5 comics.

IDW now goes out on uncharted landscape.
Background Pony #F850
From a larger perspective, it is clear that the G4 / G5 accommodated an enormous amount of future stories for the fans and future fans indefinitely, perhaps the G6 could happen in the past or in a future of space travel. We have seen an incipient tendency to put all generations in the same room, and the multiverse idea, “Ponyverse”, has opened up for almost anyone imaginable.
MLP has become the girls’ answer to the Transformers.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Very interesting that the ban on humans that was introduced by Faust during the preparation of G4 and then became permanent throughout MLP with the exception of EQG, will possibly be allowed in the new series on G1 crossover with G4, although it is still too early.

Where did it say humans were banned?
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Former Trini-Mite  
@Former Trini-Mite  
I mean, if they’re introducing more antagonists to “justify” the Knights being villains, it’ll make what was likely already gonna be lackluster as a finale even worse, considering how little character they have in their own right, and that’s before you consider how blank the other sets of Elements are.

Also, remember how the comics’ synopsis called Twilight a “Queen,” and then she was referred to as a “Princess?” (speaking of, why was Twilight suddenly referred to as a “Queen” in 101?) It also wouldn’t be out of place for the comics to (falsely) see “Harmony” as synonymous with “Order,” considering just how the Accord arc went down, and how Accord nonsensically hijacked the Elements, aside from the aforementioned possibility of the synopsis getting it wrong.
Background Pony #03C9
@Phoenixflambe  
Who says they had to marry some guy? They could’ve borrowed a page from the fanon version of Chrysalis and put the whammy on some stallion long enough to do the deed.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
OK so I checked their website, it’s been pushed to October AND apparently, it’s gonna be an “oversized adventure”. Of 32 pages. The standard.
Background Pony #114F
@Phoenixflambe  
Ahh.  
Also, assuming that G4 will continue in some form, it could (and would) be interesting in how Hasbro could treat it, considering the fact that it’s become MLP’s answer to Transformers G1.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Background Pony #114F  
For me, if they’re going the ‘generations’ route, they could introduce the missing g1 characters or at least characters whose name haven’t been used in g4 into g4. Heck, they could even put in the g5 characters like with Cyclonus and Galvatron who were supposed to be future reincarnated characters. That’s my best I could think of. Either way, they’re one universe now.
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
@Background Pony #39D6  
By extension, if Transformers can have two bots from Prime and G1 coincidentally named Breakdown, I don’t see why we can’t have 3 Rarities, 2 Gusties and 4 Applejacks. Although Applejack hadn’t changed much in recent years to be fair. It could work, I know it can.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide