IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Spoiler for the big bad in the magic of cybertron and i quote: MB: It’s somepony we’ve seen before! A certain shadow-y somepony…
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I’m guessing Pony Of Shadows, which seems like a really random choice of a villain. Would have loved a team up with Unicron and Tirek myself
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
@Kiryu-Chan  
Or the very Ancient foe to match Unicron’s age. But just realistically speaking, it could also be Sombra. I mean, if this is IDW we’re talking about, they’ll either retcon the retcon that’s being retconned or keep him a fool whose role is mlp’s take on Wild Dog.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
GUYS, I JUST DISCOVERED REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

We were all wondering why it’s taken so long for them to use Cozy Glow and if she’ll ever return at all.

WELL GUESS WHAT!!!!!! ISSUE #100 is coming soon, just a few more months!!!!! Of course, they’ll have to do something special for that, right?!!?!??! COZY GLOW’S BACKSTORY AND RETURN TIME!!!!!!!! Woot, woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else believe my prediction?!!:D
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
GUYS, I JUST DISCOVERED REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!
We were all wondering why it’s taken so long for them to use Cozy Glow and if she’ll ever return at all.
WELL GUESS WHAT!!!!!! ISSUE #100 is coming soon, just a few more months!!!!! Of course, they’ll have to do something special for that, right?!!?!??! COZY GLOW’S BACKSTORY AND RETURN TIME!!!!!!!! Woot, woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone else believe my prediction?!!:D

Maybe
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide