IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Background Pony #ED0A
@Anonycat
I understand that the whole American comics business is doing very poorly.

It is not much better in my home country. The sale of the comics goes down every year, and IDW had taken over much of the comic book market in the United States because many other publishing houses have been closed down or swallowed up. Far too many had become available for free on the internet like readcomiconline.com and it has become too difficult to sell in regular stores as interest declined over time.

Antarctic Press now sells both online comics and paper comics in order to stay afloat. IDW may be forced into this in the future. But first, one should do something about the online comic sites that have been devastating for the comic market. Also, there have been too great distances between interested parties in both the US and other countries, making it difficult to access available issues in time, many thus preferring to wait for the collection books that can be purchased from Amazon and other book shops.

There should be an end to the free comics on the internet, like the movies, the TV episodes and so much else - unfortunately the EU in the Europe is on the right path. To continue, you have to pay, as with Derpibooru. Nothing is free, everything has a price.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Transformers and MLP FIM will be having a crossover comic this year

official description:  
Ponies, Autobots, and Decepticons mix it up in this graphic novel mashup!

When Queen Chrysalis casts a spell looking for more changelings, she accidentally interferes with a malfunctioning Spacebridge! What’s this mean for our favorite fillies? There are suddenly a bunch of Autobots and Decepticons in Equestria! And as the dust settles, Rarity and Arcee find themselves teaming up against a hostile Decepticon force.

Plus Spike and Grimlock; Pinkie Pie, Gauge, and Shockwave; Fluttershy, Discord, and Soundwave; Rainbow Dash and Windblade; and Optimus Prime and Twilight Sparkle all team up for more adventures.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I can’t seem to find the other IDW thread… but my “local” comic shop said something about returning in July.

@[Ω]  
The synopsis says Chrysalis, so this is probably non-canon and no indicator of size…
Ardashir
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@icey wicey 1517  
Poor Rockhoof, he’s gotten so weak he can’t even get Mac’s attention, let alone beat him in hoof-wrestling! Fin bit too with the little bet AJ and Rares had going on.

Don’t be so smug, Discord. You’re lucky you’re not a pigeon roost right now after what you pulled.

Looks like it’ll be good.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Ardashir  
To be fair, the comics have always doubled down on Big Mac’s scary physicality (not that it contradicts the show, but the comics treat it more seriously).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide