IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
@atalarikt  
It varies. The first year was actually overall pretty good, a bit of rockiness, but overall pretty enjoyable. Post Reflections however the quality goes up and down quite a bit. The two Trixie comics are nice (RD and her FF plus her two parter) and things like the Power Ponies annual are pretty good. FF series in general is decently solid.

Main series however… prepare for a roller coaster after reflections.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Come to think of it, when is the third annual issue coming out? For that matter, do we even know what it’s about? I remember Andy Price tweeting something that may have hinted that it may be more stuff from the mirror universe…
dynamicv

So, regarding the upcoming four-part arc Siege of the Crystal Empire, here are my predictions/wishlist:

1. Radiant Hope uses her healing powers or an age spell to live for 1000 years.  
  2. Hope brings Sombra back to life with her healing powers.  
  3. Hope offers to heal Queen Chrysalis’ holes.  
  4. The villain team go to Tartarus and break Tirek out of prison.  
  5. Shining Armor actually gets to help defend the empire with his magic this time.  
  6. Plot twist: Chrysalis was in the empire the entire time pretending to be X!  
  7. Sombra uses his powers to mess with the ponies heads.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m not sure the changelings’ holes are enough of a problem to them that Radiant Hope could use offering to heal their holes as a bargaining chip.

Why do the changelings still have holes anyway? Celestia blasted them centuries ago. Are all the changelings in the present ancient like Chrysalis or did Celestia hit them so hard it permanently altered their DNA? Oh dear, I may be getting too meta for this thread.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@kleptomage  
I prefer the ‘ancient changeling’ theory.

Because the other one is just way too dumb.

It’d make more sense if she offered them the heart as part of the spoils. Since it’s practically everything they could want as a species.
dynamicv

@PonyPon  
If Queen Chrysalis can live that long, the other Changelings would too I would think.

The fact that they are magic mutant horseflies created “artificially” leads me to think they may not have a means to reproduce, but that would mean their numbers would stagnate and decline over time due to death and injury.

I propose that they reproduce by full body mytosis, and that the holes are copied, which is why many Changelings have identical holes.
dynamicv

@PonyPon  
We haven’t seen how the Crystal Heart affects Changelings yet, but isn’t it a weapon that converts happiness into evil-destroying magic? I don’t think the Heart would be of any use to her, and Sombra will most likely want it to be destroyed.

Though the Crystal Ponies would be a feast for the Changelings, and make good slaves for Sombra once drained of emotion, that could be a good deal for them.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
Rather than the Changelings having holes because pew pew Celestia beam, what really pissed me off was Cook writing a Celestia willing to use such a brutal attack against a foe.  
But again, Cook really goes out of her way to be edgy just for the sake of being edgy.
Jades

@ice1517  
Yeah but still the way the changelings got their holes are a bit contrived because that means that either they’re ancient like chrysalis or they’re born with their holes somehow.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Anonycat  
Brutal and edgy? Hardly. Celestia did only cosmetic damage to the changelings and banished them to a volcano. She could have and I’d argue should have done more considering this was immediately after the changelings had attacked a city.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Lingering Wyvern
@ice1517  
I meant changelings getting revenge.

And I liked them better when I could consider them an entire new threat, not another victim of Celestia’s Under The Rug Syndrome.
dynamicv

@PonyPon  
Didn’t they lose track of the Changelings for hundreds of years? I’d say that qualifies as enough time for their sudden re-appearance to be a new threat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide