Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
[@Andyxdr](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5280942#post_5280942)
less about bashing him and more IDW keep bringing him back when they really don't need to anymore instead of building up G5's world, especially since they misuse him as much as the G4 comics did. Like most of the comics released so far he's been the focal point

> [@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5280941#post_5280941)
> I think you should think about how you'd feel if Rainbow Dash was being bashed.

I already get plenty of that from the show and comics themselves thanks
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
less about bashing him and more IDW keep bringing him back when they really don't need to anymore instead of building up G5's world, especially since they misuse him as much as the G4 comics did. Like most of the comics released so far he's been the focal point

> [@Kiryu-Chan](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5280941#post_5280941)
> I think you should think about how you'd feel if Rainbow Dash was being bashed.

I already get plenty of that from the show and comics themselves thanks
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan