Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Just got done with the first issue and it’s already off to a poor start. Guess they forgot about the G1 part of this G1/FIM crossover. At least with the Transformers crossover we got to see the actual Transformers right away. Here over half the comic is spent on shitty human OCs. I don’t care if they’re “descendants of the G1 witches. This would have been like if instead of Transformers we got a bunch of human OCs that were related to those awful Animated human villains
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Just got done with the first issue and it’s already off to a poor start. Guess they forgot about the G1 part of this G1/FIM crossover. At least with the Transformers crossover we got to see the actual Transformers right away. Here over half the comic is spent on shitty human OCs. I don’t care if they’re “descendants of the G1 witches. This would have been like if instead of Transformers we got a bunch of human OCs that were related to those awful Animated human villains
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan