I am thinking of making my own generation 5, but i firstly need your input.

Poll results: What would you prefer in a Generation 5 My Little Pony?

All mare cast, with similar characteristics of the former characters for adults!
66.67% 2 votes
All mare cast, with similar characteristics of the former characters for kids!
33.33% 1 vote
Mare and stallion cast,changed characteristics of former characters for kids!
0.00% 0 votes
Mare and stallion cast, changed characteristics of former characters for adults!
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 3 votes.

Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Alot has been surfacing, resurfacing, and disappearing all over the place. Rumors and myths, facts and opinions fluttering about. Here it is: 2020, the supposed date for the new MLP g5 prequel movie and series…Yet instead we get Pony Life? The reason for the question mark is that the trailer for said series was removed off the official channel. Yet it still may be a possibility because merch is already at your local Walmart(atleast here it is.).

I know you’re looking at my art, perhaps, but I regret to inform you it isn’t accurate to the style i have now. my art has since then improved and i am seeking more ways to work with it. I am practicing animation and coming up with ideas and designs for these characters. The first thing i struggle with is the code: ‘Generation leap meta’.

People loved the characters in g4, yet since this will be a different show, it cant be the same characters just older, can it? (insert Steven universe:Future series) I wanted to go and change the characters, but it would still seem to upset people, due to the loss of their beloved familiar faces, but with every new show comes a brand new face to get to know. ;) People could grow to like these characters. To steady the uneasiness it might all cause, i was thinking about making redesigns of the original mane six, including a few new things. Some say that it’s weird that it’s an all pony show, not giving much glory to other species, showing racism and discrimination as well, though the show is called, My Little PONY(and despite there being many species shown in the show as well) and most situations involved in so-called, “racism”/discrimination have been solved easily and were ruled as a misunderstanding or accidental assault. Another problem that some complained about was the population of ponies mainly being girls. “THERE’S SO MANY LITTLE GIRL PONIES! THIS SHOW IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!” “This show is sexist!” These claims are stupid and I am 100% certain the amount of female characters was intended purposely. People wondered why all the main characters were female(forget about spike, he’s not a main character, just a sidekick! >you guys know i love spike, right?). Another thing is bullying as well, but to be honest, it reflects on real world stuff which brings me to my next idea and i shall wrap it up because i know i’m boring you. Bad stuff happens to all of us and it’s part of life. I was pondering what i should do regarding targeting audience. With all the kid stuff like COPPA and things, it’s made me wanna rate it as a “kid’s show”, leading me to decide a 4-14 age group, yet on the other hand, the supposed generation 5 series was gonna be targeted to teens and young adults. Another thing regarding the discrimination of other species, I’ve been thinking of making more cameos and appearances with non-pony creatures, and throw in some mythological creatures that have/have not been presented in the show. No need to worry about the time era and the fact of how impossible it is for these to exist, you must remember this show is fantasy-themed. In the case of gender, i have decided to spice it up. There will still be the mane six, but it will be divided equally. 3 females, 3 males. It is undecided where any secondaries will come in. For now, that idea is only just an idea. So, i need your help. What do you think?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide