How long?

Pony Discussion » How long? Search Posts
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@SeraphimDawn
I’m talking about the audience that is perfectly fine with Transformers but would never touch anything pony-related with a ten-foot pole, even with as gender neutral as FiM is. They just have no desire to even try it since they’re happy with their robot toys.
Basically, how do you get someone who is perfectly fine with Optimus Prime to buy a fantasy-themed toy based in a land of magic? Well, names and implications hurt the chances.

I personally never really gotten into those transforming mecha type shows. They feel too cheesy for my taste. Been more into fantasy magic stuff, steampunk, gundam, and WW2 early Cold War type of things. Alas, people can like want they want, I don’t care. Just don’t destroy the ponies, or make it sink back to the… G3 cringe*.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Well my worry is if the show ended would our fandom end to(like those ppl who make those plushies on eBay and da(I want one of those)
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@cb5  
How about one set in the distant future where all of Equestria as we know it is just a myth that ponies/creatures don’t think actually happened?
Trickquestion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@SeraphimDawn  
Steampunk DnD in Equestria? Now THAT sounds badass!

Rifle wielding Diamond Dogs attack cities with armored drilling machines, Dragons wade into battle with cannons strapped to their huge bodies, and a mad unicorn wizard plans to brainwash the world with a machine powered by the trapped, tortured form of the god of chaos himself.

That’s awesome, and you’re awesome for suggesting it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

@Trickquestion  
Steampunk, with elements of medieval, ancient, and arcane. They can slip a little bit of WW2 era elements into the mix. Also have something like Atlantis and Zanarkand, sophisticated, mysterious, and vanished from the face of the world for millenniums.
Soul Dew
Artist -

Hoof Boi
I want it to go on forever of course. I wasn’t too confident of that idea at first, but the episodes this season so far have been on average the best so far. I have a feeling it will be getting better and better. I don’t think we’ll have to worry about the show’s quality declining for a very long time.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

When did we first receive the confirmation of season 4? Middle of season 3? I remember people spreading rumors that season 3 was the last, of course that turned out false.  
Hoping for a word on season 5.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
@SeraphimDawn  
Why would Hasbro drop a long-established, highly profitable brand for something that has mixed reaction?

S4 was “officially” confirmed on Feb 5, two weeks before S3 ended.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Why would they drop their thing that catches 75% of the market for the thing designed to catch 25%?

Yeah, no that’s just trying to start shit, there’s lots of people of her ilk. Some even rather infamous in the fandom, which I find disgusting. You should get rid of that link because it was trying to start shit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide