Have you emotionally identified with A character?

Usagi-Zakura
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Queen of the Cyberponies
Fluttershy.

Incredibly shy? Check.  
Loves animals? Check.  
Rarely speaks up but talks for hours on end about topics that interest me? Check.  
Stage fright? Check?  
Goes to a massive party only to hang out in the garden by myself with the host’s pets? … well if I was forced to go to a party I probably would.  
Asbergers syndrome? …okay I don’t know if Ponies are even aware of that and I try not to self-diagnose fictional characters just because I identify with them… but I get the feeling she has it. It just ads up too well to common symptoms.
Agent Luna

I have and still do. It’s the only thing that gives me any hope or inspiration in being completely alone. After all the fake friends I’ve had in the fandom, I can still look up to the characters I relate with. Whatever small thing I have to even continue living is all I can do.
Darkest Lunar Flower
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Depart peasants
@Agent Luna

The friends thing I get. I mean every time I found two friends they just leave. The last time it happened though it wasn’t their fault, they both had to get intensive schooling because they both had bad grades.
Agent Luna

@Darkest Lunar Flower  
Well you’re young. I’ve been out of school awhile and it’s still like that. I also imagine it’s easier for you to make friends than I can, since I had none in school and only after I graduated I started to make friends. It doesn’t matter though.
Darkest Lunar Flower
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Depart peasants
@Agent Luna  
I’ve come to the conclusion that making friends in a school is stupid and closed minded, so I gave up. Perhaps in a college I will find someone who will stay with me no matter what, but even like that I will not hold my breath. See the issue is I typically don’t get along with other females because my interests lean more towards what a geeky boy would like, but when I talk to a guy they think I’m looking for a boyfriend. I just want to have bro as a friend too. :(
Agent Luna

@Darkest Lunar Flower  
Well there’s plenty of opportunity for you. There might be some that are hinting at being a friend and you don’t even know it. It’s pretty pointless to me though. A huge stick in the mud, I am. I’m a Luna except at the end of Luna Eclipsed, everyone just left me alone and didn’t care, no Twilight to kiss my boo-boo’s. Equestrian society would be an amazing one, but unfortunately humankind has other complex plans instead of the straight-forward “making friends” without a hitch. There’s just too much psychology and over-thinking things for it to be that simple.

It’s been that way for a long time and there is extremely little improvement we’ve made toward those who are just different in the thousands of years. It’s a survival instinct. The automatic conclusion is “there’s something wrong with them” and then fear afterward. Take a whole group to manipulate with this, and there you have it; outcasted. Now that we have things like Facebook and stuff, there’s very little need to want to go out and be forced to make friends traditionally.

I’m Luna and Tempest without being reformed, simply put.
Chosca
Artist -

Bailee
Starlight is very much a reflection of how I feel following up on life events! Most days I’m feeling much like a deserted MLP villain 😂
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I do remind myself of Zipp, Pipp, Izzy and Sunny at times. Maybe Pinkie too. Trixie has also said a few things I relate to and I think I’m a bit like Fluttershy
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
I could use 5 characters here.
First, Twilight Sparkle: I can feel her very much, task-oriented, constantly on the move to learn stuff, prefers to deal with problems with strategies and cunning yet often greatly pained to dissapoint loved ones and quite workaholic. Responsible albeit often quite out of blue with mundane details.
Second is Sunset Shimmer: An ambitious, originally arrogant girl who after being taken down a peg is now compassionate, yet like Twilight it’s pretty task oriented, aggressive yet very mindful and quick thinking and a great gamer. Plays to win and enjoys the idea of constantly develop new skills, though also quite irritable a lot.
Third is Celestia: Always aiming to save everyone around me, having a warm predisposition though covered with professional aloofness. Sometimes burying a lot of past pains just to keep going despite everything. I also like the idea of tricking others because sometimes is just fun to see how the events could develop afterwards.
Fourth is Discord: This one it’s more like an inner demon rather than active actions. Beneath all, I’m prone to have spiteful thoughts for a lot of people and I’m often tempted to just play mind tricks and rub the feathers of people I feel no respect whatsoever, only kept on check to make sure I don’t make my life or everybody else’s life any more difficult. I also like the idea of being able to achieve whatever I want without any limit (like his chaos powers).
And finally Rarity: Often self-centered, ocasionally greedy for my own sake but also willing to lend to others if I feel they deserve it. I like to be as artistic and I could be quite picky at eating or hobbies, but I also like to use tact over brute force most of the time.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
With Discord because I know how hard it is to improve who u are/ yourself from personal experience, but u can improve one small step at a time.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Spike.
IDK, I just feel bad for him (see all the “amusing injuries” that he suffers). And I don’t think he got the girl in the end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide