Has Equestria Girls leaked yet?

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@PrisonedMuffin  
We’ve been getting this question every day since it premiered. There isn’t a full leak anywhere. I don’t think anyone has the cajones to film the entire thing in a theatre, though someone did film a lot of it.
PrisonedMuffin
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Because I don’t think it’s in theaters in Illinois, I don’t have any friends who’d wanna go with me (not saying that I don’t have friends), and there’s still sports on. I’m way to wrapped up in the Stanley Cup Final (my team is down 2 games to 1 against Boston, so I’m a bit upset).
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

Just put together every pic of it you can find here, we probably have the whole thing uploaded frame by frame now.
Rarewarefan

@boz  
Somehow we are getting more pictures of equestira girls than we are getting of footage. Is it that hard to convert footage from a phone to the computer to be watchable?
K_A
Bronze Bit -
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <K_A> Once you go eenahp, you can't go beenahp.

@Rarewarefan  
No, it’s not hard to copy. There are a few optimizations and precautions that may be necessary, some more complicated than others, but a good setup should reduce the time delay from those. Really, though, the trick is in camming the thing without getting caught and still getting relatively watchable footage.

I can’t lose the hunch there has long been a “good” quality leak out there that is exclusive to an underground network of inner circle elite and approved fandom members recognized for their contributions and high individual worth, sharing over private filehost links or an F2F infrastructure with other recognized individuals.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
I’d assume that is happening as well. This fandom has gotten awfully Balkanized, wouldn’t doubt it if that were true. There doesn’t seem to be many inside jobs anymore either.

I remember that Equestria Girls to begin with was leaked by a person who presumably worked at DHX or Top Draw and was dissatisfied with either their job or the fandom, since it got leaked on a hateblog first.

Oh, and there were several anons who impersonated people who worked at DHX and people widely believed them. Things like songs about shopping, all of the mane six going through the portal, and Flash Sentry saying things to Twilight like “You’re my princess” and the fight that the mane six had over Flash in order to get his attention. All fake.

Honestly, this makes me wonder who at DHX or Top Draw are constantly leaking this stuff. I always assumed that Top Draw employees leaked everything since they were involved in finishing work and thousands of miles away from prosecution, but after hearing that it was someone within DHX that leaked the Flash puppets I’m not so sure anymore.
Background Pony #D3FB
Leaks aside, have there been any dates of when this might see commercial digital release? Seeing it at a cinema would cost me $18 and six hours round trip, besides the ticket price itself.
Background Pony #3364
It’s all so very meh. It’s like they tried their very hardest to recapture the spark of FiM but it just falls so flat. Oh look, this pony is a “human” now. Teehee fingers and hands, walking on two feet. Computers. Let’s sing. Sunset Satan tastes the friendship rainbow after sailor moon transformations. Now go buy the dolls so we can make more shows with crappy concepts.
K_A
Bronze Bit -
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <K_A> Once you go eenahp, you can't go beenahp.

@Rarewarefan  
The BluRay/DVD home releases will be August 6. I don’t know if digital release will come sooner, though.

I feel Hasbro shouldn’t have taken the limited cinematic release approach with this, unless they were planning to release it for home a week or so later. (Some union rules stuff or something probably would probably prevent that, anyway.) I’m pretty sure it was originally made as a TV special; reference the running time and obvious cut-to-commercial shots. I can’t help but feel they basically did it this way to play up to hardcore bronies, but it also effectively alienated a great deal of the fanbase who are now liable to have the entire thing spoiled.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide