Flash Sentry / Brad

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Now I feel sorry for Brad. hes getting the same treatment Cadence, Shining, Celestia, Blueblood, Sombra got because the writers are too lazy to give the character devolopment
Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
Now I feel sorry for Brad. hes getting the same treatment Cadence, Shining, Celestia, Blueblood, Sombra got because the writers are too lazy to give the character devolopment

You forgot to put Luna in.

Well, at least we don’t have to see him do an appearance in a S4 episode where his character completely changes from the last time we saw him and then does an ultimately pointless cameo in the finale that proves to do little to nothing other than fanservice.
Amber

@Psyga315

>You forgot to put Luna in.

>Character completely changes from the last time we saw him

I’m sorry,but I have to disagree.

Just one line,one line and her feeling regret was how she was shown in that episode.

It was the fandom’s fault for create a fanon about her being essentially Fluttershy 2.0 when in reality her character wasn’t completely established.

Fun fact:Faust and Larson wrote her as a bit of a deadpan character like April Ludgate from Park and Recreations.

No wonder the people who embraced the fanon got pissed.

And well,she’s still very loved in the fandom and her appearances were a bit more substantial despite being few of them.Character projection and color preferences played an important part in her popularity as well.And this was since season 1.
SpikeSpiegel
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I don’t like Flash Sentry because his role could have been filled by any of the males we’ve been familiar with over the course of the show. He didn’t add anything other than the generic “nice guy jock” typeset.

Watching a rip of the movie, I honestly don’t know how in the world Ms McCarthy decided he was a good idea in the first place. I hate satellite love interests, and God Almighty if I don’t know forced chemistry when I see it.

I would have probably liked Sentry if he was established from the show and progressed into the movie, along with his relationship with Twilight, but shoe-horning it just makes me turn on my heel and march.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide