Equestria Girls: Magical Movie Night Discussion (The Specials)[Speculation,Discussion,Spoilers]

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Welcome to another major EQG event.

>>1429359p (merged)

With the specials airing early in Poland I figured it might be a good idea to post a seperate discussion on the specials so that people who want to wait for the official English release can without having to bog everything down in spoiler as well as give a discussion directly related to the specials in and of themselves.

Spoilers will be allowed here so you have been warned about that.  
Please keep things on topic. If you wish to talk about EQG but not about the specials I recommend going to the EQG General thread in the Pony Discussion part of the forum.

Please respect all the site rules and report anyone you think is violating them.

Synopsis for each of the specials Source

Grab Your Popcorn, Because The Equestria Girls Are Back For A Magic-Filled Triple Feature!
DANCE MAGIC
When Rarity finds out about a music video competition, she’s eager to convince her friends at Canterlot High to enter the contest. The girls soon learn that Crystal Prep Academy are also interested in participating in the contest. The students at CPA have many more resources and are better dancers! Will they be able to pull together and make a winning music video?
MOVIE MAGIC
The Equestria Girls have been specially invited by A.K. Yearling to go on the set of the upcoming Daring Do movie and they are overjoyed. For super-fan Rainbow Dash, watching behind the scenes as her favorite heroine comes to life is a dream come true. But when a rare and important prop from the set goes missing, putting the movie on hold, Rainbow Dash’s dream becomes a nightmare.
MIRROR MAGIC
As the pages in her journal run out, there’s only one thing for Sunset Shimmer to do: return to Equestria to get a new journal! There, she meets Starlight Glimmer and agrees to bring her back to experience life at Canterlot High. But while Sunset Shimmer was away, a revenge‐seeking Juniper Montage finds a beautiful hand mirror enchanted with Equestrian magic. Not only can it provide a window into another land, but if you push the right button, it can also make things disappear into limbo, trapped between the two realms!

Alternative Polish synopsis (Badly translated) Source

Dance Magic
Translation:
Rarity find out about competition for the best music video. As a reward it won’t be only showing music video on TV but also renovation of Camp Everfree. Friends from Canterlot decided to take the challenge and make great choreography. Unfortunately they find out that they will have to rival with Crystal Prep which have won many dance competitions. Do Equestria Girls will be able to make winning video?
Movie Magic
Translation:
Equestria Girls are invited for the film set for the new Daring Do movie.
Rainbow Dash’s dream came true but when very rare and important stage prop disappear the recordnings are paused and Rainbow Dash’s dream became nighmare.
Friends from Ponyville decided to find missing item and became characters from Daring Do movie in real life.
Mirror Magic
Translation:
Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria to find a new journal.
In her absence, looking for get revenge Juniper Montage found a beautiful magical mirror that could not only teleport the ponies to another universe but also make them disappear trapped between the two worlds.
Suddenly Mane 6 disappear.
Do Sunset Shimmer will discover the secrets of the mirror and save the Equestria Girls?

I’ll try to post links to videos on the specials when they arrive

Dance Magic  
Dailymotion

Movie Magic  
Dailymotion

Mirror Magic:  
Dailymotion

All three specials  
Google Drive
Animanga21
Artist -

@EotD  
Oh was that established? I must have missed that. in that case, I wonder what she wants revenge for and how she got her hands on something that powerful in that case. Magic’s seeping out of the portal and all that, but what, it just popped into a nearby hand mirror?
Background Pony #BB86
Since the spoiler tag for the specials isn’t working, I’ve already seen some of the uploaded images. All in all, it looks like a fairly generic “episode” and they’re saving the best stuff for the other two.

The songs seem to be in English from what I’ve read from others that watched it, they didn’t dub those into Polish.

Indigo Zap is absent for some reason. And it looks like they’re also showing off “Rapper Pinkie” here as well.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I’m hoping that Flash Sentry makes an appearance. If not then we’ll have to wait until Equestria Girls 5 next year to see him again. I’m hoping he eventually gets a song as they teased the idea of a Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry duet. Maybe it happens in Mirror Magic?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
I hope that the writers use the third special as inspiration to have sunset return to equestria for a visit in future movies and specials. Of course, that would include visiting Celestia again.
Pretty much this. Even if it isn’t acknowledged in the show proper, they should at least do it in a movie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide