Does Tartarus Have a Hades/Satan/Pluto/Morgoth

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
You know a Source Of evil who keeps everything in line and Gaurds the Sinners Locked in The underworld and Secretly Tries to shake things up in the Surface. Personaly I hope Its Luna And Celestias Father Because We need more conflict In the royal Family.
ROTHY
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hades isn’t evil in the original myths. Since he’s the ruler of the underworld, modern interpretations just think he’s evil, much like Anubis (who’s actually of very minor importance in Egyptian myths).
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@ROTHY  
He did kidnap and rape Persephone, but that’s pretty much the same level of dickishness seen in all the Greek gods (Leda and the Swan anyone?)

I like the idea of Tartarus having a sort of infernal jailer, but then the moment they mentioned Tartarus on the show I knew we will never find out. Tartarus is basically hell, and the idea of all the really nasty monsters being locked up there is too interesting for the writers to actually do anything with it other drop a couple of references every now and then.

Because apparently the writers love to tease those of us with an obsessive lust for more world building.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

In my head canon Tartarus is manged by Death.  
full

All in all she is a pretty nice gal. But she still don’t allow the monsters out.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@ROTHY  
In order to sound like a pretentious bastard I will blame that conflation on the judeo-christian traditions in Western Society.

Also, it is run by Asmodeus
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Whatevs

Actually, that’s probably factually true. I’m surprised they got away with referencing another mythology’s version of hell at all, TBH. Usually the fundamentalists break out the torches and pitchforks anytime someone brings up the possibility of the Bible not being literal truth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide