Poll results: Do you?

Yes
73.68% 14 votes
No
26.32% 5 votes

Poll ended with 19 votes.

deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Yes, I’m glad she doesn’t bully the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore and constantly ridicules them for not having cutie marks now that the Cutie Mark Crusaders do have cutie marks.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
It has been so long and honestly what she did wasn’t exactly that different from a childish bully.

Plus, she learned for the better so why not?
Background Pony #1874
I don’t forgive them just dropping her off the face of the Earth after that S5 episode, that’s for sure.
Crystal Wishes
Artist -

Don't give up, Everypony
I like Diamond Tiara had stop bullying the CMC. I’ve been waiting for this to happen ever since I become a brony. Now my hate shifted to Spoiled Rich cause she’s… Spoiled?
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
there’re characters that’ve done worse than her (especially you, Babs and Sunset 😠) and all the hate she received was generally excessive and mostly undeserved, so yeah, why not? I was okay with her then and I am cool with her now, so she does deserve a second chance. 😉
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide