Do you collect the toys? (Power Level General)

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Anyone give Hasbro their money?

I have the entire first wave blindbag set, a Funrise Pinkie, a knitted Twilight plush, all of the Funko Vinyls, and Gilda.

I also have a Spike 3D print on the way.
Michos
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Have Blind Bag mane 6 and celestia, would buy crystal-y Cadence, and I’ll probably buy those sets that have zecora/applebloom/photo finish/all that stuff.

I also gave Hasbro some money by buying transformers stuff. Soundwave says hello. Or rather, doesn’t.
bustoblaster
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

When McDonald’s came out with the 2nd set of MLP toys (I knew about the first set at the time, but had no cash for them), I bought one of every show character.

I used Twi for a picture promo of a anime con meetup I did last year, gave Pinkie to my sis because that’s her fave, will probably keep around AJ cuz she’s my fave, and mailed Shy to Megasweet for his birthday. The ones I have remaining currently sit in a box in my closet with my other concise set of junk. If I find anyone worthy of taking the others off my hands, I’ll give them to them, but for now, they lie dormant.

Other than that, my tween sis is the one hoarding the pony merch. I got her a poster at Youmacon 2011, and get the IDW comics when I can as they release. Which reminds me, I need to get issues after 3, and the micros.
Japanese Teeth
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Clock. Is. Ticking.
I’ve got the full McDonald’s set, the main cast brushables, the Lyra brushable, a glow-in-the-dark Zecora, and I actually managed to get my hands on a Comiccon Derpy. One of my friends nabbed it for my birthday.
Opalescence
Artist -

I have like 5 blindbag figurines. I’m planning on buying the set with photo finish, and some blindbags from the next waves, if they ever come to germany.
Background Pony #8FF3
A hundred-something blindbags, the 2012 McDonald’s toys (plus a 2011 Celestia for full character coverage), the molded Twilight/Pinkie/Applejack from the gift pack, brushable Rainbow Dash and Feathermay and Lyra and Trixie and Sunset Shimmer, a design-a-pony Rainbow Dash, and the european Burger King figures.
Cherry Berry

Yup. I have 16 brushables, 5 blind bags, 3 McDonalds ponies from 2012, a Fashion Style Pinkie, a plush Pinkie (which may I add is pretty bad quality), and the Funko Derpy. I also have some from the previous generations.
shyflutter
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

All physical MLP items make me wanna puke. Well, maybe except some of the fan-made stuff.  
I also get this feeling when I watch a few seconds of dubbed MLP episode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide