Discord's power limitation

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
So he can warp reality with the snap of his fingers. You know what he can’t warp? Time. As seen in the season 5 finale, there’s a bad future with Discord where simply put, he didn’t reform. Now if he’s truly omnipotent, shouldn’t he be ignorant or immune to Starlight’s time travel spell? Because clearly, he’s above reality but not above time. Now, there is digressing regarding the manga where he’s seemingly unaffected but that was him casting the spell himself, not someone else. In other words, he’s affected by time magic like anyone else.
Background Pony #BD7D
Of course, this assumes he was actually affected and forgot, rather than him knowing exactly what’s going on and simply taking the chance to have some fun consequence free.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Oh yeah, he was apparently petrified before and he couldn’t seem to retaliate because it was done by the elements of Harmony. Otherwise, he can “turn into stone and shatter” at will since it was done by him himself. Maybe its also order magic or something and time might be part of it as it can never be out of order. If he does anything himself it will not affect him, although I think there’s moment where he willed it so much it does. I can’t remember what if any.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide